Submit Water Leaks / Mainbreak Request

Click Here for Current Main Break Map: Please fill out the reporter information so we can better serve your request if we have questions.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Water Leaks / Mainbreak

Please use this request to report a water leak or main break that is gushing, shooting up in the air or trickling.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.