Submit Solid Waste Violations Request

Please fill out the reporter information so we can better serve your request if we have questions.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Solid Waste Violations

Please use this service request to report violations related to bulk waste, carts, garbage bags, and illegal dumping on the right-of-way.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.