Submit Health Hazard Request

Please fill out the reporter information so we can better serve your request if we have questions.

Reporter (will not be shared with public)

Enter as 999-999-9999

Health Hazard

Please use this service request to report water leaks, sewer leaks, stagnant pools, unwholesome water or no water service.


Describe the issue you wish to report including a photo and/or a description.
* Indicates a required field.